As a modern, state-of-the-art higher education establishment, we strive to provide our faculty and students with advanced educational facilities that are conducive to delivering quality education services and undertaking cutting-edge research.
Funding the construction, refurbishment, operation and maintenance of buildings and physical assets is important for our development and continuous improvement.
Please contact the Office of the VP for Advancement at Birzeit to learn more about our current priority projects.
Naming opportunities are offered to honor the generous support of philanthropists and donors that have made a significant contribution to the development of the University. Birzeit offers a diverse range of naming opportunities, allowing our donors to honor their family, friends or loved ones:
- Named building or physical structures
- Named academic facilities
- Named academic institutions
- Named scholarship funds
- Named academic programs
- Named endowment
Naming opportunities provide donors with a special means to leave a lasting impact at the University. Given that the University is embarking on numerous capital development and academic expansion projects, we strongly encourage donors to consider ways and means by which they can imprint their legacy on the lives of Birzeit’s student and faculty.
- Named Scholarship Fund: minimum donation is $12,000
- Named Faculty Chair or Faculty Member: minimum donation is $250,000
- Named Building/Facility: minimum donation is $500,000
- Named Fellowship Program: - minimum donation is $100,000
- Named Endowment Fund: minimum donation is $500,000
How to Give
To make a donation, please click here.