Acting Chair Person - Department Of Business Administration
University of Essex
Niveen L. Eid is a Business Lecturer at Birzeit
University, Palestine. She holds an MBA from Birzeit University, Palestine and
a Master’s of Science (MSc) in Organization Studies and Human Resource
Management from the University of Essex, UK. She is also a business trainer and
a business consultant. She is a board member for a number of Palestinian
community-based organizations and serves as a volunteering consultant for other
Palestinian NGOs and charities. Her research areas of interest include: HRM
& Talent Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Organizational
Behavior, Organization Studies, Leadership, Business Strategy, Corporate Social
Responsibility (CSR), Business Ethics, and Entrepreneurship.
- Akella, D. and Eid, N. (August, 2017) 'Social Enterprises in Palestine: A Critical Perspective', Academy of Management Conference (AOM), U.S.A, Atlanta.
- Sabella, A., El Far M., and Eid, N. (2016) 'The effects of organizational and job characteristics on employees’ organizational commitment in arts-and-culture organizations', International Journal of Organizational Analysis, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 1002-1024.
- Sabella, A. and Eid, N. (2016). A strategic perspective of social enterprise sustainability, Journal of General Management. Vol. 41, No. 4, pp.71-89.
- Eid, N and Sabella, A. (2014) ‘A Fresh Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Partnerships between Businesses and Non-Profit Sectors’, Journal of Corporate Governance (JCG), Vol. 14 Iss: 3, pp.352 - 362
- Eid, N and Warren, L. (2104) MALAK Technologies, Ltd. A Case of Employee Retention and Talent Management, In Khoury and Khoury (2014) ‘Cases on Management and Organizational behavior in An Arab Context’, IGI Global, pp, 22-39.
- Eid, N. (November, 2009) ‘Readiness of Palestinian Financial Service Providers for CRM Implementation’, Management International Conference (MIC): Tunis.