Faculty Member - Department Of Electrical And Computer Engineering
Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse
Mohammed Hussein is a faculty member at the Electrical and Computer engineering department at Birzeit university, Palestine. He received the Eng. degree in computer systems engineering from Birzeit university, Palestine, in 2009 and the M.Sc. degree in communication systems and networks from university of Athens, Greece, in 2011. In October 2013 he joined INP-ENSEEIHT at the university of Toulouse where he got his Ph.D in 2016. His research interests are in the field of computer networks with emphasis on wireless networks, access layer protocols, routing protocols, cooperative networks, satellite networks and cognitive radio networks
1. Mohammed Hussein, Gentian Jakllari and Beatrice Paillassa “On Routing for Extending Satellite Service Life in LEO Satellite Networks” Proc. IEEE Globecom 2014, Austin, TX, USA
2. Mohammed Hussein, Gentian Jakllari and Beatrice Paillassa “Frugal Topologies for Saving Energy in IP Networks” Proc. IEEE LCN 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida, USA
3. Mohammed Hussein, Gentian Jakllari and Beatrice Paillassa “Network Pruning for Extending Satellite Service Life in LEO Satellite Constellations” Wireless Networks Journal (WINET)
4. Mohammed Hussein, Gentian Jakllari and Beatrice Paillassa Network Pruning for Extending Satellite Service Life in LEO Satellite Constellations ” Proc. IEEE GreenCom 2015, Sydney.
5. Abualsoud Hanani, Mays Attari, Atta’ Farakhna, Aseel Joma'a, Mohammed Hussein, Stephen Taylor “Automatic Identification of Speech Disorders for Arabic Children Speakers” wocci2016 USA.
6. Mohammed Hussein, Abualseoud Hanani “Routing in IP/LEO Satellite Communication Systems: Past, Present and Future” ICSSC 2016 Paris.
7. Mohammed Hussein, Israa Elayyan, Wasel Ghanem “ Topology-Aware Approach for Reducing Power Consumption in LEO Satellite Constellations” ACOSIS'16 Marakesh
8. AA Al-Jadaa, AS Abu-Issa, WT Ghanem, MS Hussein Enhancing the Intelligence of Web Tutoring Systems using a Multi-Entry Based Open Learner Model
9. Abdelkarim Awad, Iyad Tumar, Mohammed Hussein, Wasel Ghanem" PV Output Power Smoothing Using Flywheel Storage System " EEEIC2017.
10. Mohammed Hussein, Israa Elayyan,, Iyad Tumar, Abdellatif Abu-Issa, Wasel Ghanem" Enabling Green Networking with a Power Down Approach in LEO Satellite Constellations" Greencom2017, UK