Ahmad Alsadeh is an assistant professor at Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Birzeit University where he mainly teaching network security. He awarded the degree of Doctor of Engineering in IT security discipline from Hasso Plattner institute at University of Potsdam in Germany in October 2013. He received his bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with emphasis in Tele-communication from Birzeit University in August 2002. After that, he worked for five years as teaching assistant at Electrical and Computer System Engineering Department at Birzeit University. He earned his master degree in Scientific Computing from Birzeit University in September 2007. In 2007, he went to Computer Engineering Department as an Instructor at Fahad Bin Sultan National University in Saudi Arabia. In 2008 Alsadeh moved back to the Birzeit University to work as instructor at Computer System engineering Department. In 2009, he got a scholarship for PhD at Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam. Alsadeh published several papers regarding to networks security. Alsadeh is the Vice present of IPv6 Forum Palestine Chapter, a secretary of ISOC Palestine Chapter for the period from May 2015 to May 2017. He is an invited speaker to worldwide event such as RIPE NCC Meeting, IPv6 German Congress and IPv6 German Council that discuses the latest Internet developments issues especially for IPv6.
- Ahmad Alsadeh, Hosnieh Rafiee, and Christoph Meinel, SEcure Neighbor Discovery Review: a Cryptographic Solution for Securing IPv6 Local Link Operations. In Theory and Practice of Cryptography Solutions for Secure Information System (CRYPSIS), pp. 178-198, IGI Global, May 2013.
- Tayo Arulogun, Ahmad Alsadeh and Christoph Meinel, Mobile IPv6: Mobility Management and Security Aspects. In Architectures and Protocols for Secure Information Technology Infrastructures, pp. 71-101, IGI Global, 2014.
- Ahmad AlSa’deh, Adnan H. Yahya, Shortest Remaining Response Time Scheduling for Improved Web Server Performance, Web Information Systems and Technologies, Volume 18 of the series Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, pp 80-92, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2009. Print ISBN 978-3-642-01343-0.
- Ahmad Alsa'deh, Christoph Meinel, "Secure Neighbor Discovery: Review, Challenges, Perspectives, and Recommendations," IEEE Security & Privacy, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 26-34, July-Aug. 2012.
- Ahmad AlSa'deh, Christoph Meinel, Florian Westphal, Marian Gawron, and Bjorn Groneberg. CGA Integration into IPsec/IKEv2 Authentication. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN13). ACM, New York, NY, USA, pp. 326 330. 2013.
- Ahmad AlSa'deh, Hosnieh Rafiee, and Christoph Meinel, IPv6 stateless address autoconfiguration: Balancing between security, privacy and usability, in Foundations and Practice of Security, volume 7743 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 149 161. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013.
- Ahmad AlSa'deh, Hosnieh Rafiee, and Christoph Meinel, Cryptographically Generated Addresses CGAs: Possible Attacks and Proposed Mitigation Approaches, IEEE 12th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology, pp. 332 339, 2012.
- Ahmad AlSa'deh, Hosnieh Rafiee, Christoph Meinel, Stopping time condition for practical IPv6 Cryptographically Generated Addresses, icoin, The International Conference on Information Network,pp.257 262,2012.
- Ahmad AlSa'deh, Feng Cheng, Christoph Meinel, CS-CGA: Compact and more Secure CGA,icon, 17th IEEE International Conference on Networks, pp.299--304, 2011.
- Ahmad AlSa'deh, Feng Cheng, Sebastian Roschke, and Christoph Meinel, IPv4/IPv6 Handoff on Lock Keeper for High Flexibility and Security, in 4th IFIP International Conference onNew Technologies, Mobility and Security, pp. 1 6, 2011.
- Hosnieh Rafiee, Ahmad AlSa'deh, Christoph Meinel, WinSEND: Windows SEcure Neighbor Discovery, in Proceedings of the 4th international conference on Security of information and networks - SIN11, pp.243-246, ACM Press, , Sydney, Australia, November 14–19, 2011.
- Hosnieh Rafiee, Ahmad AlSa'deh, Christoph Meinel, Multicore-Based Auto-Scaling SEcure Neighbor Discovery for Windows Operating Systems, 26th IEEE International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN), Bali, Indonesia, February 1 - 3, 2012.
- Tay oArulogun, Ahmad AlSa’deh, and Christoph Meinel. IPv6 Private Networks: Security Consideration and Recommendations. In the Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Mobile e-Services (ICOMeS) Oct. 16 – 17, 2012.
- Ahmad AlSa'deh and Adnan Yahya, Implementation of a new Scheduling Policy in Web Servers, in 4th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies (WEBIST2008), pp.22-29. 2008.