- Contract development including lab and pilot scale experiments according to the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH);
- Scale up and technology transfer;
- Innovative formulation /process development;
- Product troubleshooting;
- Process optimization.
- Method development and validation (HPLC, GC, Spectrophotometric, Titration);
- Comparative dissolution and bio-waiver experiments and reports;
- GC Residual solvents.
Conducting stability testing of pharmaceutical products and storage condition stability, according to the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) at different storage conditions (30C° / 65% RH, 30C° / 75% RH, 40C° / 75% RH).
- Preparation and / or reviewing of CTD files;
- File registration at MOHE and following up.
A Comparative Study of the Release from Semisolid Cosmeceuticals
SDIPI invest in a complete set up for conducting comparative dissolution profile for semisolid preparations using Franz diffusion cell according the MOHE requirements.