- Does B-Hub provide space where I can meet with my team to work on our business idea?
Yes, you and your team are welcomed at the B-Hub premises at NZ building / BZU campus and CCE offices in Ramallah (Al-Masa building)
- Do you work in remote villages?
Yes, we work in any localities of the West Bank.
- Is my graduation project eligible for the B-Hub support?
Yes, if you plan to turn it to a real business and willing to commit your time to realizing this goal.
- Does B-Hub provide seed funds or grants for startups or companies?
No, we do not provide any financial support, however, we will link you with the financiers best fitting your business needs and help with preparing all required documents for seed funds or loan or investment.
- Can B-Hub write a business plan for my business?
We do not write business plans. Our experts will support you in the business planning and will help you develop the plan – you are the key decision-maker for your business. And remember, a business plan is only a document summarizing your business. What is really important is your full involvement into the business planning process.
- Does B-Hub work with medium-sized companies?
Yes, our professional consultants are qualified to provide any type of business development services to any local company or international company willing to enter the local market. Services are chargeable; fees depend on the type of the services and level of effort required.