Acceptance of students transferred from other accredited universities:
Admission of students from other accredited universities will be considered according to the following conditions:
- Students must have passed at least 30 accredited hours with a minimum accumulative average of 70%
- Students are accepted based on their average in high school.
- Students who are dismissed from their university will not be accepted.
- Credited hours transfer will be discussed upon each case’s conditions
- Students are to submit a certified copy of their high school exam certificate.
- Students are to submit an official copy of their academic transcript certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Students are to submit an official copy of their courses’ descriptions.